Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Smithereens


I know it's gonna happen. It's inevitable as they say. I just didn't realize inevitable was so real, so close, so ugly. I wish life or the world would humor me and offer me a Neverland or a Narnia. This may seem childish and irrational but sometimes when I think the world is a bitch (excuse my french) and I find myself hating every breathing thing and coming to terms with my heartless reality and dull and soul wrenching destined future, I take comfort in the fact that I'll find my Narnia someday. I believe it. It's what gets me back up and functioning with the grace of a sarcastic and not to mention oh-so awesome person while kicking ass and taking names (granted I don't really kick people in general let alone their bum and why would I take names? Do I have a list of people's behinds that I kick? In this alternate reality, I guess I'm weird) It's what's behind that fake yet believable smile. It's what I cling to when I can't find an escape. It's what stops my head from exploding into smithereens when it's trying to look for a way out, but can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment