Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mickey Mouse.


So Nigeria had me a little more focused on images
Rather than words but I am back for those who read anyways
I learnt quite a number or life lessons in just three weeks the last time I went
And I am here to just state some things about some distorted perceptions
ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
I noticed in Nigeria, alot of people are OVER religious, to me that has become a problem and I will explain why
Religion is becoming the thing we fight that most, the devil in our lives
Filled so many lies and creating more problems than solutions
Most wars are as a result of some religious person's views on what is right or wrong
Taking souls in the name of whatever God they worship
It is one thing to pray and believe and another to act
A pastor said this prayer one day during a sermon ''i see 20 people here becoming millionaires'' And the crowd went crazy
You think you know a large church, mine is filled with over 500, 000 people, YES
I looked around me an knew for a fact that only 2 people in that crowd would be
And probably a 100 of them were already millionaires through the wrong way
And were in church for ''forgiveness''
People need to wake and realize religion is man made, hate it or love it
What matters are your deeds to your fellow human beings
If you are Christian and you steal and lie, laze around and take short cuts
You are only heading for the hell you avoid so much POVERTY AND DISGRACE

This goes for all religions
That make followers think that by following they have some divine advantage
For a fact, the richest people are not in anyway religious
But most have better values than most
Living life hurting older people in your endeavorer is wrong
WAR AND CORRUPTION are the main problems in the world
That lead to hunger, genocide and oil spills
Most people in their quest of richness are blinded
And it sickens me when I find out they are ''religious''
Everyone makes mistakes but if you perpetually in a lie
Telling your self ''I will stop once I get what I want''
You will never stop and praying for forgiveness after every act is madness

I heard a song talking about how the world is full of mickey mouse acts
Taking others for granted and treating your desire for riches and fame as prime
Not everyone can be rich but everyone can be comfortable and happy
Most ''celebs'' as you can see either end up dead or broke
Is that the path you want to take

Focus on being a good person on the inside
Rather than how you appear to others on the outside
Walk out the door without fear of being shot down
The president is not protected because he is so loved
Think about it some of his ''actions'' hurt people
All in the name of some greater good
WAKE UP, one day he will leave us all to the mess
Life has gone from being to short to being taken for granted
Watch war footage and if you dont cry, then you are the devil himself
Gunning down innocent people who them selves are idiots for picking up guns to fight
To fight a pointless war
It is one thing to protect your house from a criminal
And another to take a shot at a man you dont know

Man's everlasting need for the top is our timely demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment