Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am not a blog.

Dear people, I do not like the word 'blog'. I just can't stand it. It sounds almost too modern for a simple play on words and thoughts jotted down, don't ya think? Also, I hate that because I have one, I am referred to as, like so many of my fellow writers, a blogger. blech. Words will tire trying to articulate my hate for this manifestation of ugly. So, because I abhor it with every fiber of my being, I ask that you sympathize with my current state, and for my sake refer to it as an article- if you will- or a column! Ooooh my column, that sounds fancy. I like it. Try and imagine your day as a Wall Street Journal or The Daily telegraph or what have you, I am that little piece of awesome that you flip the pages like a madman trying to get to. I won't stay in one place though. I will be in Arts and Entertainment one day, and Business the next. I will be a fire consuming your bored state by way of awesome in every possible aspect. Yes, you love me. I know. It's because I'm a ten for being worth it.

Shine on and good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment